She Loved Him, But What Happened After The First Kiss Devastated Everyone
October 02, 2017
This is Myriam Ducré-Lemay. A young 20-year old with a normal life, except for one thing...
Her entire life, she has been allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and shellfish. It was something shared only with her very close friends. Her boyfriend was not yet told of this.
After coming back from a party with him, he had a peanut butter sandwich before preparing for bed.
Within moments after kissing, she couldn't breath anymore. She tried using her inhaler, but the attempts were futile.